We often have special offers on a selection of our properties which can be anything from short breaks, last minute deals or low occupancy rates on our larger properties. Below are the current offers we have. Keep checking though as new ones pop up all the time!
- Colston, Bolingey - Sleeps 6, 3 bedroom - Only 3 weeks remaining this season and now up to 20% off! Week commencing 24th June and 15th July now only £692 and week commencing 22nd July has a 15% discount, now only £982! Call us on 01872 571575 or book on-line here
- Engellie Cottage, Perranporth - 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4. This beautifully presented character cottage is tucked away in a quiet location yet only a couple of minutes level stroll into Perranporth village and the beach. Weeks commencing 24th June, 1st and 15th July 2017 now offering over 10% off, book any of these weeks for just £595! Call us on 01872 571575 or book on-line here
- Apartment 5, Bolingey Chapel - Bedrooms 2/3, sleeps 4/5 - Short breaks available at this property from as little as £228! Call us on 01872 571575 for more information or to book. (short breaks would not normally be offered during school holidays)
- Church View, Constantine (Nr Falmouth) - 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6. This 3 bedroom detached bungalow in the picturesque village of Constantine has 3 remaining weeks in August 2017 and is now offering £100 per week of, book now for just £850 per week! Call us on 01872 571575 or book on-line here
- Chalet 74, Perran Sands (Haven) - 2 bedroom, sleeps 4, pets welcome. Book yourself a family holiday at this popular holiday park as all remaining weeks in 2017 now 15% off! Call us for more information or book on-line here
- Poppy Cottage St Agnes - 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6 - Beautifully presented, character cottage in St Agnes, Cornwall, now offering a 20% discount for all remaining weeks between 29th April 2017 and 23rd June 2017. Call us on 01872 571575 or book on-line here
- Beach View, Droskyn castle - 2/3 bedrooms, sleeps 5/6 - This apartment probably has one of the best views in Perranporth! Views out to sea and across the beach from the lounge, dining area and master bedroom. All remaining weeks from April to 21st July 2017 now 20% off! Call us on 01872 571575 or book on-line here
- 9 Perranwell Close, Perran Sands - 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8. This modern 'platinum' caravan is in a quiet corner of the very popular Haven Holiday Park at Perran Sands and is now offering 15% of ALL remaining weeks in 2017! Call us on 01872 571575 for more information or view full details and book on-line here
- Michaelstow, Perranporth - This stunning seaside holiday cottage now offers short breaks (3 or 4 nights) at weekends or mid week from as little as £330! Low occupancy rates are also available. 25% discount for groups of 4 guests or less! Call us on 01872 571575 for more information or to book. (Please note, these discounts are not normally offered during the school holidays and peak season)
- Chalet 74 Perran Sands - Also, last minute discounts available! book a holiday within 3 weeks of arrival date and get 25% off and 1 week before get 50% off (Not available from 22nd July 2017 & 1st September 2017 and subject to a minimum rental charge of £195). Call us now on 01872 571575 for more details or to book. The owner of this property would like to offer a 25% discount to anyone serving in the forces or that has been invalided out
- Short breaks available at 11 Imperial Court, Falmouth from just £222 for 3 nights! Call us on 01872 571575 for more information or to book your next little getaway!
- Low occupancy rates available on 2 Lower Hill Crest ****, Perran Steps, and Warwick Lodge! 25% discount on standard rates for groups of up to 5 people! Call us on 01872 571575 for more information and to book! (Low occupancy rates are not usually available during school holidays)
Perranporth is very centrally located in Cornwall to explore the rest of the county. Truro, our cathedral city is about 8 miles away and well worth a day trip. Padstow to the north, home to Rick Steins’ Seafood Restaurant and St Ives to the west where you can visit the Tate gallery are both only 30 minutes by car as is Falmouth on the south coast where you could see anything from small yachts to cruise ships and everything in between!